DO NOT RELY ON THE DRIVING SCHOOL TO SUBMIT PROOF OF COURSE COMPLETION TO THE CLERK’S OFFICE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
- Skip the courthouse, pay your traffic citations online.
- Pay securely by credit card or debit card.
- Elect to attend a traffic school in seconds.
- Use our convenient sidebar widget to find a traffic school in seconds.
- Receive confirmation that your payment was successful.
Click here to go to Traffic Payment Plan Agreement
If you would like to take the driver improvement course to keep the points
off of your license, click the links below. The approved courses link will show
you all of the Florida Department Of Safety and Motor Vehicles approved
NO PAPER CERTIFICATES ACCEPTED AT DRIVER LICENSE OFFICES
Convenient on-line reporting lets traffic schools automatically report course completions to DHSMV so the Driver License offices can view students who successfully complete Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE), Basic Driver Improvement (BDI, TCAC, Red Light), and Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI).